Friday, November 1, 2013

Muscle and Fitness Go Hand in Hand

Believe it or not, there is a formula to muscle and fitness. I know that sometimes the fitness industry can be quite confusing. As you start your search for your fitness solution, you are flooded and bombarded by all of the "quickies". If you aren't familiar with this term in reference to fitness, it is probably because I started using it myself. I use it in reference to anyone that is looking for a quick sale, and have no care for truly helping their customer get the muscle and fitness solution that they want. I am going to help you to find some focus and direction to guide yourself through the storm to your muscle and fitness potential.Muscle and fitness is the answer to your problem. So, you are expecting me to go into how the Muscle and Fitness magazine can give you the information, tips, and tricks to turn your body around, right? Wrong. I can truthfully say that I am a subscriber to Muscle and Fitness magazine. I find Muscle and Fitness to be one of the top magazines to use as a source for the latest and greatest fitness information, and exercise techniques that give the best and fastest results. However, this is not the muscle and fitness that I am speaking of.What muscle and fitness am I speaking of then? I am talking about your muscle, and your fitness. The greatest contributor to your body's fitness levels or lack thereof is your body's muscle content. The higher percentage of muscle mass that is present in your body, the more calories that you will burn in a day. The same can be said of having a lower percentage of muscle mass causing you to burn less calories. The truth of the matter is that, with a high percentage of muscle mass, you will burn more calories than a person of the same body size and weight, with a lower muscle mass, while you are both sitting on the couch. Your muscle and fitness are dependent upon your muscle density.A higher percentage of muscle mass doesn't mean bigger. The important thing that you should remember about your muscle and fitness is that muscle tissue's mass is dependent upon its density. An individual, who works out with low to moderate weight but with high repetitions, will have leaner and denser muscle tissue than someone that solely works out with high weight and low repetitions. In fact, bodybuilders will actually go back and forth between the two training techniques to ensure that they don't lose muscle density in their pursuit to gain size.Want some proof? Some of the best examples that I can give to you to prove how your muscle and fitness are tied together, are easy for me to give to you. They are extremely high profile, which makes my job that much easier. Look at any retired NFL athlete or body builder, who fails to maintain a steady conditioning and workout routine to maintain their muscle and fitness. You immediately will notice that these individuals' muscle and fitness degrade, especially in the stomach region. This is solely due to the fact that they have not kept up with the intense physical training which maintained a high muscle density during their careers. Their muscle tissue has slowly lost its potent density due to the decrease in demand. Their muscle and fitness changes are greater than most due to the large difference between training levels at the peak of the careers and their retirement.What should you do about your muscle and fitness? Well, the best way to ensure the greatest potential to your muscle and fitness, you should exercise regularly. I believe in a good mixture of cardiovascular exercise, weight and resistance training, and body training. Body training consists of calf-raises, push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, and flutter-kicks. My cardiovascular routine is a mixture of swimming, running, and the hill program on the exercise bike at the gym. My weight training routines are very versatile, doing three exercises for each major muscle group, and two muscle groups per day. My fitness tuning techniques are available at my free membership website listed below. Utilize all of my free information to tune your body to its fullest muscle and fitness potential.